Sales Lead Generation: Cold Emailing Master Course
Time & Location
In this 2 x 1/2-day certification course, we’ll cover Sales Lead Generation and Cold Emailing from start to finish.
On Day 1, we’ll start with the foundation of leads generation – building a list of contacts that fit your ideal customer profile. Using a combination of social media, search methodology, automation, and freelancers, you’ll learn how to efficiently and cost-effectively build your own list of up to thousands of potential leads without spending your entire month learning scripts or mining the internet.
On Day 2, we'll move on to the core module of the course – learning the theory and practice of writing cold email sequences that will maximize your reply rates. In this section, you’ll learn how to analyse good and bad emails, you’ll team up to work on an email sequence case study, and then you’ll be challenged to write and peer review your own email sequence. We’ll wrap everything up by setting action plans to put the learning into practice, and to close the training - participants who meet the criteria to pass the course will be awarded the SAGE Cold Email Certification.
Day 1: Tuesday, April 14 (9am - 1pm)
Day 2: Wednesday, April 15 (9am - 1pm)
Who should join:
Anyone who needs to generate new sales leads in a B2B capacity, regardless of your level or experience or familiarity with cold emailing.
You're going to learn:
- A system for generating lists of prospective customers from social media and how to automate the extraction of that data to CSV
- How to use freelancers to acquire work email addresses
- What an email sequence is, why it's important, and how to use technology to deliver your email sequences
- What (and what not) to write in a cold email in order to maximize reply rates
- A rubric that will allow you to effectively self-edit your own emails long after the training is over
Read this before you sign-up:
This course will be strictly limited to 8 participants and will be held via Zoom on two consecutive days. Participants are required to attend both sessions and to meet the passing criteria for the course in order to be awarded certification.
About the trainers:
- Course Registration$250$2500$0