Tue, 25 May|
The Renewal Playbook: Building Massive Accounts Through Subscription Renewals
In this webinar, Dave Glynn, Head of Business Development at The Expert Institute, will teach you his playbook for using the subscription renewal process to build massive accounts!
Time & Location
25 May 2021, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Every B2B sales leader preaches a “land and expand” philosophy to their team, but how many actually have actually spent their entire career refining and honing their expertise in this area? Dave Glynn has spent his entire 12+ year career specializing in subscription renewals in the professional services industry. He has led thousands of renewal negotiations and has created tens of millions of dollars in ARR growth through subscription renewal in his career.
In this webinar, Dave Glynn, Head of Business Development at The Expert Institute, will share his playbook for B2B subscription renewals based on his 12+years of experience managing key accounts and leading customer success teams in the US and Asia.
- The importance of developing a long-term strategic view with your client and cultivating relationships up and down the org chart
- Organizing, motivating, and coordinating your internal resources ahead of the renewal
- How to analyse subscription data and build a compelling renewal case
- Negotiating tips and best practices
- Dave Glynn is the Head of Business Development at The Expert Institute, a global leader in expert witness services based in New York City. Dave helped TEI transition to a subscription pricing model and currently oversees a team of the customer success management team for the firm. Previously, Dave was Vice President of Business Development at GLG, in Singapore. You can learn more about Dave Glynn here.
- Kevin Legg has 15+ years of sales & business development teaching and training experience living in India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. He currently advises and trains a range of professional services organisations on topics related to business development. You can learn more about Kevin Legg here.
Limited slots available, so register now!
If you can’t make it to the live session, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.